Requests for information under RTI Act-2005 from the DRDO Laboratories/Establishments or from DRDO HQ must be addressed to the CPIO of the concerned Public authorities as listed below, and not to the Director or any other officer. Applicants are advised not to send a copy to The Director or to DRDO HQ
Click here for the suggested Format of Application
- Payment of prescribed fee of 10 ` can be made by Indian Postal Order/Cash(by hand only)/ Demand Draft/ Banker's Cheque payable as follows.
- Application for information sought from the CPIO of DRDO Headquarter/Boards
In favour of : DMS, DRDO HQ
- Application for information sought from the Public Authority(Labs/Estts)
In favour of : Director, Name of Lab./Estt.
e.g., Director, Advanced System Laboratory (ASL)
- Any fee applicable against the information to be supplied, will be payable as intimated by the CPIO.
- No fee is payable for applicants under Below Poverty Line (BPL) category. However, the required BPL certificate is to be attached with the application.
- No fee is required for appeal to First Appellate Authority (FAA).